most requested

Imagine sitting in total darkness but having no idea where you are. You don’t know what’s around you. You don’t know what’s behind you. You don’t even know what’s right in front of you.

Let your imagination explore the scenario. Sitting alone in the darkness may sound nice to you. Or you might wonder what’s in the room with you… is it your worst fear? Or maybe that fear is to be utterly alone. Or maybe you have achieved your dreams and that lingering feeling of uncertainty is whispering – What’s next?

Now imagine a light switch on the wall. Does the knowledge of that switch give you hope? The lights aren’t on yet, which makes it hard to see clearly. But what if you could find that switch and turn on the lights? You will be given the ability to see and no longer left in the dark.

The Motivation Switch is that switch. Whether you are starting a race or you have crossed many finish lines, the motivation switch will provide a vivid picture of your journey and how you can capture the magic of Self-Motivation wherever you are in that journey.

A. The YOUnique Styles

“DISCover the language of success”

Identify the 4 YOUnique Styles, know their strengths and weaknesses, and communicate in the specific language each style uses. 

Apply the YOUnique Rule: “Treat others the way THEY want to be treated.” 

In leadership, you can “Lead people they way they need to be led.” 

In sales, you can 

Change your personal and professional relationships forever.

B. The YOUnique Selling Styles

“Sell to people the way THEY want to buy.”

Selling is a matching process. Typically, we resonate and sell well to those who resemble us. But what about those who are different? This means we might only close around 50-70% of potential clients. What about the remaining 30%? By honing the ability to understand people deeply and tailor our selling approach to their preferences, we can significantly enhance our success rate. 

DISCover how you can adapt your selling style to the buying behaviors of your clients.

C. The 8 Dimensions of Leadership

To be an effective leader you need to know your strengths—but that’s only part of the story. You also need a broad perspective on all the behaviors needed to be an effective leader. The 8 dimensions will show you how through the DISC model of behavior.

Never a Dull Moment Speaking Method

“Put the WOW in speaking and communicate with results.”

Are you striving to become a proficient speaker, trainer, or presenter? 
Do you aim to deliver compelling presentations that drive sales? 
Are you seeking to expand your client base? 
Do you aspire to make your message heard loud and clear? 
Are you ready to deliver a speech or training session that keeps your audience engaged from start to finish, earning feedback that there was “never a dull moment” throughout?

We can customize topics to meet your specific training needs

First Name
Last Name
Email
Message
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.

Motivational Talk | Workshops and Teambuilding

What are the key attributes that distinguish the world’s leading companies? How do they harness culture to propel their success? Discover how culture becomes their competitive edge. All In not only addresses these questions but also offers a blueprint for your team to purposefully cultivate a thriving culture.

Know why you do what you do with money and know the 5 core principles to handle finances well. DEBTermined will empower individuals in effectively managing their finances, fostering an understanding of wealth retention and growth strategies. It challenges conventional wisdom and cultural norms, particularly in the Filipino context, that may hinder one’s journey towards financial freedom.

Integrity In the workplace
Integrity In the workplace

We can customize topics to meet your specific training needs

First Name
Last Name
Email
Message
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.

Science Based Coaching

  • Know “why” you do what you do, “how” you do what you do, and how to be the BEST You!
First Name
Last Name
Email
Message
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.

Talks & Trainings

First Name
Last Name
Email
Message
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.